Friday, February 27, 2009

Model Search...

Well, I have been dying to do pictures of newborn twins for a while now and I haven't had the opportunity.  So, I am going to do a model search.  If you know of anyone who has just had twins within 2 weeks or is going to give birth to twins I would love for you to send them my way.  They will not have to pay for a sitting fee and are under no obligation to buy any portraits.  If they would like to, they may purchase portraits at our regular prices.  Also, if one of my current clients finds someone for me they will get the $40 referral credit once the session is finished.  =)  It is a win win situation.

I am also looking for a high school senior model.  I love edgy high school senior photography and would love to have some models from different schools in Stockton, Lodi, and Manteca.   If you know of anyone who will be graduating from high school in 2010 send them my way.  They will not have a sitting fee either and you will receive $40 referral credit once the session is finished.  There are other freebies available depending on the high school they are from.  Who doesn't love free stuff.  They would be under no obligation to buy any portraits but can if they'd like to at my regular portrait prices. 

So, tell all your friends who have newborn twins or soon to be high school seniors to give Misty's Portraits a call!  (209) 406-4280

No comments: