Tuesday, January 6, 2009

It's a New Year...



Since it is a New Year we have made a few changes.  The price list is a little different this year.  With the rising costs of everything I hated to raise my prices so I did something a little different.  (see above).  I also changed my specials this year.  I am constantly asked if I give out a CD with the prints on it.  So, since you've asked I have listened.  If you spend $750-$999 you will receive 2 free images through email with copyright release and better yet if you spend $1000 you will receive all the images from the photo shoot on a CD with a copyright release.

For January and February you can get $25 off your sitting fee and 5% off your entire order.  I have given money off the sitting fee but I have never given a percentage off the order.  So, take advantage and book your appointment now because I am booking up fast because of these great offers.

I hope that everyone had a great New Year and that you have a great 2009!  

No comments: